Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bangs Galore



After Dr. Sajor's class, On invited me to come with them because P'Men wanted to cut her hair, and the last time she accompanied someone for a new do I wasn't around. I said I don't have money right now but she insisted and told me that it will just cost me 120Baht. I said okay but I'm not yet sure if I want to cut my hair now. Nevertheless, I joined P'Men and On with Ching and Punk.

When we arrived at Thammasat, we scanned the choices for a hairstyle that will fit P'Men. But before she even decided what hairstyle she will have, I said, "Okay, I will cut my hair today."

And here I am now, so korean-ish!

The lady at the salon said I should treat my hair next time because it is so dry. Next time, next time... when I have enough money.

Thanks On!



7 comments: