Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laui

She got me pissed off over a piece of pan de coco during the time when I was struggling to cure the high uric acid concentration in my body. She argued that the coconut is the biggest seed and since the filling of pan de coco is made from coconut, I shouldn't eat it. Haha... Of course, she was just being funny and witty, and she didn't mean to piss me off.

She usually drag me to Yellow Cab, Avenetto, Choco Kiss, Chef de Angelo and the likes just to have a mouth-watering meal even when we were both broke. And when we're "really" broke, we would go to Chowking to share an order of tofu or kangkong with extra soup for a day's meal.

She accompanied me to Laguna once when I was so depressed over a stupidity. Then she told me I deserve someone better, someone who will not make me cry. And when I did not care to listen, she was just waiting for me to get to my senses, praying that one day I'll make a better decision and choose my own well-being. I think she prayed earnestly, and I have to thank her for that.

She introduced me to Yamapi, and how we loved Shuuji and Akira. Now, everytime I see Yamapi and the series "Nobuta wo produce", there's a smile written on my face. I got to watch Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas even before they were aired in Philippine TV because she was so hooked watching those and it was so much fun watching them with her.

Her apartment is always a place for 'rehabilitation' and everytime I need a place to stay, her place is the first thing that pops into my head.

She does many wonderful things for her friends, and I am so grateful that I am one of them.

It's her 29th birthday today, and I am still broke to give her a present. However, I wish her all the wonderful things that she deserves, and thank her for everything. Sorry, this is all I can afford for the moment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUI!


7 comments:

  1. this is priceless, ate ligs. something money can't buy. and for everything else, there's mastercard. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... good thing I have these to say because mastercard is way beyond my credit limit, and cash, as always, is scarce. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. am gonna cry... when i was in college i only cried when i get a 5.now, i seem to cry over many things (happy or sad). hahaha is this what getting old is like? mis ya ligz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...loka ka! Wag ka namang umiyak! Ahaha... you know what, yung last na iyak ko nung bday mo, kasi nanood ako ng Proposal Daisakusen... tapos naiyak ako dun sa palabas. Naiyak ako kasi umiiyak si Yamapi! :D hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i watched the first episode.d ko na natuloy.i'll try to continue this break :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. panoorin mo, okay naman siya pero may parts na korni, lalo na yung nagta-time travel si ken-zou. hehehe. Pero, cute pa rin siya at super naiyak ako... hay... :D how was your bday?

    ReplyDelete