Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bloopers

I went to this office in City Hall where I was looking for this certain person. I was so confident pa when I asked the receptionist, "Nandito po ba si Mr. ------?" with matching smile pa with uber-polite tone of voice. The girl cut my query. She corrected me from saying a different surname of the person I was looking for. Oh gosh! it was so nakakahiya, considering na that person was just 5 inches away from me! Damn! Malay ko ba, someone from another office referred me to that person and that was the name that was given to me.

And the funnier thing pa, the name I said was the exact antonym of his surname, something like i said bukas and it was really sara. Something like that. Di ba nakakahiya?

1 comment:

  1. hehehe. nakakahiya pero funny na afterwards kaya panalo pa din! ^_^ hehehe

    ReplyDelete