Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hugs for a Crying Soul


... i miss lau

It's been almost a month since I came here and all I did was to bother my friends with all my kagagahan. Babes picked me up at the airport late at 1 o'clock in the morning because I don't really know what to do after getting here; Oyeng helped me get to AIT because again, I don't know how to get here, he even carried my very heavy bag; and Kissy is always feeding my hungry stomach everytime I visit her place. Babes also lend me 3000baht so that I can buy a new phone because my DTAC sim card doesn't work with my "very hightech" Nokia 1100. Toto (Pastor Tad-y) added 900baht so I can buy the nokia phone with camera. He even gave me his 1GB memory card (Zadel said it was just an excuse so he can buy a 2GB memory card!! ehehe) with all the mp3s that kept me sane for the last two weeks.

I got lost a couple of times already (taking the wrong van going to Muang Thong Thani, for example) and embarassed myself with my loud big mouth. My heart is on the verge of falling from a cliff and my mind is starting to ask me, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Well, I really don't know why I am here but I'm thankful for all my friends whom I can talk to, and just spend a good laugh trip.

These pictures were taken during these past weeks, using the phone I bought at The Mall with Toto, Zadel and Ching.

I miss Pilipinas!

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh!!!! ang sarap kumain dyan sa MK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like their food. hehehe.. hindi masarap yung veggie noodles nila. Pero masarap sa Fuji! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete