Monday, June 29, 2009

Tuesday is "Khun-sumisyon" Day

I don't like waking up early because it's torture for me, but since TUESDAY is the cleaning day for my room, I have no choice but to always get out of the bed, leave my room and roam around the campus half-asleep. And today, my friends, is Tuesday.

I don't despise the fact that someone is cleaning my room, infact I am certainly grateful for that. Yet, sometimes, I wish I never have to get up just because someone has to change my beddings. I mean, I can do that on my own, I can even clean my own room. I just don't want to be disturbed especially if sleeping is concerned.

Look, I have a difficult time sleeping. Sometimes, I am up for 48 hours before I can really feel sleepy. When I feel that, I dont hesitate, I sleep. And I dont want to be disturbed. So if someone wakes me up when I am in the middle of my dreamland adventure, that is absolutely irritating. But I don't blame the Khuns. They're just doing their jobs, so dedicated that they even miskaten me for a pillow once and they just threw all the stuff on my head bringing me entirely to my senses. They said sorry, so it was okay. But that really hurt. After that incident, my Tuesdays were never the same as before.

I just wished my dorm's cleaning schedule isn't morning. Or probably, I wish my insomnia will be cured soon so that I won't have to be so irritable all the time, Tuesdays specially.

P.S. I don't leave my room without taking a bath and bringing some baht. hehehe

 

 

3 comments:

  1. astig! May maid ka pa dyan ah. hehe kelan ka ba uwi? miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kasama sa bayad yung service nung mga khun. hehehe... about my uwi, hindi ko pa sure. Nawiwindang pa ako sa proposal ko, nagloloko pa laptop ko. haaayy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarap naman ng taga linis. semento lang katapat ng insomya mam! hihi! :))

    ReplyDelete