Thursday, February 3, 2011

25 Random Things

Sandamakmak ang ganito sa facebook at friendster, yung mga "Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to blah blah..." At nakigaya rin ako. Ito yung 25 random things about me noong 2009, dagdagan lang natin ng mga komento. :)

1. I am a vegetarian. (Bilang pasaway, sumasablay na minsan.)

2. I love buying and reading books.

3. Writing is my first love. Tapos music at visual arts.

4. I love the moon.

5. I love surprises.

6. I hate waiting.

7. I soak my feet in warm water and it feels ohh so good!!!

8. I love soft and cuddly stuff. hehehe (IT'S SO FLUFFY! I WANNA DIE!!! ^^)

9. I have many pillows in my bed.

10. I wanna learn Japanese!

11. I will go to Mexico and go swimming at the beaches of Cancun or Acapulco! Hahaha (That is if I learn how to swim before the world ends at 2012, sabi sa Mayan Calendar... hahaha)

12. I want to translate Pablo Neruda's poetry straight from Spanish to Filipino. I have translated "Soneto XVII" from the English translation only... :(

13. I want to read Rizal's novels in their original version.

14. I will go backpacking before leaving Thailand in 2010. (Which I never had the chance to do because of the Red Shirt rallies there. We actually tried to go to Chang Mai at the height of the conflict. We ended up taking the wrong bus dahil nagmamadali para di maabutan ng curfew, and were sent back to Bangkok first thing in the morning. Haha)

15. I have lots of debts to pay.

16. I am considering artificial insemination as alternative (That is if I am still single by the time I turn 35; and if I'm rich enough to pay for it. Otherwise... hmmm... there are other options... hahahaha)

17. Donna said, I'm very gullible. After some revelations weeks ago, I realized that I am not just gullible, I'm stupid and naive! Ahaha Diba mga ateng?

18. I am a cry-baby, but for some reasons, I can manage to impede my tears. I acquired that talent from a not-so-distant past. Hehe. (Emo pa rin naman! ^^)

19. Sadyang madaldal lang talaga ako. Pero kapag nanahimik na ako, hmmm... I'm brewing something... evil!!! Ahaha

20. I take eating seriously. I am always silent whenever there's good food. Hehe

21. Contagious daw ang kagagahan ko! Ahaha.

22. I am a very shy person. Honestly. (Which no one actually believes. Bakit kaya? ^^)

23. I am naturally curious. Like when I was three years old, I cut my hair because I was curious what scissors can do, and how haircutters manage to cut my hair nicely. That was the time I realized that haircutting is not the career path for me. Hahaha.

24. I repeated that same "kagagahan" when I was in highschool. Inahit ko 'yung isang patilya ko! Di ba naman! Ahahaha

25. Mahilig daw ako sa "true love"... whatever that means... AHAHAHAHA


2 comments:


  1. 22. I am a very shy person. Honestly. (Which no one actually believes. Bakit kaya? ^^)

    honga... di kapanipaniwala...:)

    ReplyDelete