Thursday, February 17, 2011

Signs of Life

Photobucket

Break through hoping your demons can't catch you. So many people with a good view if you should ever be the one to hit the ground. There's stop signs on the wrong highway and it's so dark looking for answers but your headlights have already gone out. You're looking for a spark. Can April hours spring signs of life in me? 

A heart that's been buried in the ground can't break if its never found. I spent so much time digging that grave. And even if it's pain that I feel at least I know that its real. I'd rather be broken than afraid. 

Its a long ride, dont think its over. It's a fine line between disaster and a good time. Pick up the pieces and find out who you are. It's a cool sound you know youre hiding for a meltdown. Feeling the pressure like a landslide, you have to figure out why you fell apart. 

Just slow down and take it in stride. There's no deadlines as long as you're alive.

--Signs of Life, Lifehouse


1 comment: